In order to keep our patients and staff safe we have implemented all required and recommended measures as directed by Alberta Health, the Alberta Dental Association and College, and the College of Registered Dental Hygienists of Alberta.
A few key changes include:
- You will be called by our team (instead of text or email) to verify your scheduled appointment as we have to ask you some pre screening questions.
- When you arrive for your appointment please stay in your car and call our office to go through the check in procedure.
- Please come alone to your appointment. If you need to bring someone with you please advise the office as that person will need to be prescreened as well.
- When you are asked to enter the office, we will be taking your temperature.
- You will be asked to fill out a Covid-19 specific treatment consent form.
If you have any questions or concerns about our policies and procedures, please let us know.